[Discuss-gnuradio] Packet detection

From: Adhitha Dias
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet detection
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 22:46:41 +0800

Hi,

I am trying to use GNU Radio companion to detect packets sent by benchmark_tx.py but I am uncertain how a packet is created inside benchmark_tx and how I should correlate the received signal in order to detect the packet and record it.

I am sending a 1GHz signal with bandwidth of 20MHz using a USRP X310 and UBX 160 daughter-board. I am sampling the received signal with 1GHz center frequency, 20MHz bandwidth at 40 M Samples/sec.
Any information would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards,
Adhitha Dias