Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The use of scrambler/ descrambler blocks

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The use of scrambler/ descrambler blocks
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 14:41:32 +0200

Hi Mehtap,

unlike your FPGA, the GNU Radio blocks don't work data-synchronously. So, they simply won't give you any output if you don't call them with input! Maybe you could elaborate on what you mean with "got stuck"?

So, I'm not quite sure what the problem actually is, albeit I'm pretty sure your solution isn't really the solution.

Best regards,

Marcus