[Discuss-gnuradio] Update: BPSK problem: intermittent inter-symbol inter

From: Edwin Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Update: BPSK problem: intermittent inter-symbol interference and phase change
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 17:14:59 -0600

I changed the sample per symbol from 4 to 2, the number of filters in rrc filter from 128 to 32, and the intermittent ISI(there is still ISI but it is uniform across the packets) and phase change is gone(in simulation).

I run the program on 2 USRPs, one as Tx one as Rx. The intermittent ISI is back. But I suppose it is caused by imperfect timing and frequency synchronization.

Anyone can comment on this please?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10