Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte make error

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte make error
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 09:58:59 +0200

Hi all,

in previous versions of 'gr-lte' there were some issues with '*.dat' files. These were remainders of an internal test. I removed those lines and the QA tests should work now.

I'd like to say thanks to MLD for issuing PRs to fix some bugs. And Also, thanks to Marcus for his time to answer questions.

Now, regarding the actual error with missing blocks. This seems to be an installation problem. Did the tests pass with the latest version? Please do a git pull master to get all the latest bugfixes. If the tests pass, this is an installation issue.

Cheers
Johannes