Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about simple_ra module

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about simple_ra module
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 19:29:25 -0400

On 09/04/2017 03:55 PM, Ellie White wrote:
Sorry, I just realized that there is a "Python Module" block in the flowgraph with the ID "spectro_helper." Do I need to modify the code in this block, and if so, how?

Thanks so much!

Ellie
This should "just work(tm)"  what version of GR are you running--perhaps it doesn't have Python Module support?