Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install GNU Radio Live CD to Hard Disk

From: Mike Rex
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install GNU Radio Live CD to Hard Disk
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 17:54:18 -0700

Murray,

You can make the Live DVD have persistence if you use a USB drive instead of DVD.  I use a 32GB USB key for this purpose.  I strongly recommend USB 3.0.

https://www.gnuradio.org/blog/using-gnu-radio-live-sdr-environment/

Scroll down to the section "Creating a Bootable USB Drive with Persistence".  Make sure you grab the updated grub files from the mailing list link that's in that section.

Regards,

Mike