[Discuss-gnuradio] Matplotlib and GNU Radio: Dynamic plot

From: Ali
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Matplotlib and GNU Radio: Dynamic plot
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 08:29:15 +0000

Hi everyone,

I have a flowchart in which USRP's are running and after some blocks 2 variables are produced at the output.

As the inputs change, outputs change. I want to dynamically plot these two variables on x and y axis. I am willing to use matplotlib.

What do you suggest to plot these variables?

1- Write them to a .txt file and read by matplotlib at the same time,
2- Without writing the variable anywhere, directly use in matplotlib(somehow)
3- Write a python block and use in GRC directly

I don't know whether these can be applied or not. I am open to any ideas.

Regards,
Ali