Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSOC 2018] Packaging tasks (was: Ideas please!)

From: Wunsch, Felix (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSOC 2018] Packaging tasks (was: Ideas please!)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 06:31:59 +0000

Hi Marcus,

could you make this an idea on the list? As gr-modtool is used so widely, any
improvements in this area will have quite high (and positive) impact on a large
portion of GNU Radio users. Maybe we can flesh out more of the bullet points on
the gr-modtool overhaul idea (Py3k, API, GUI, ...).

Cheers,
Felix