Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tagged file Sink

From: lavarenne
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tagged file Sink
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 09:14:27 +0100

Thanks for the reply but i don't have a such parameter.. Version of GRC is  3.7.9

The documentation is:
"  A file sink that uses tags to save files.
        The sink uses a tag with the key 'burst' to trigger the saving of the burst data to a new file. If the value of this tag is True, it will open a new file and start writing all incoming data to it. If the tag is False, it will close the file (if already opened). The file names are based on the time when the burst tag was seen. If there is an 'rx_time' tag (standard with UHD sources), that is used as the time. If no 'rx_time' tag is found, the new time is calculated based off the sample rate of the block."

Ok I just understand reading the doc once more ;)

The tag MUST be 'burst'... I didn't understood first time I read.
It works now!

Sorry and thank again for helping :)

Thomas