Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency recovery of known signal

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency recovery of known signal
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:50:35 +0100

Hi Mohammad,

multiplying with a tone is, mathematically, a frequency shift! So,
maybe you'd want to multiply your input signal with your error
frequency?

You could also estimate the frequency of your tone (there's different
ways of doing that), and generate a complex tone (with the frequency
modulator) that you use to correct your input frequency.

Other than that: we do have PLL blocks, including a frequency detector,
in gr-analog!

Best regards,
Marcus