Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM frame equalizer length tag

From: Alice Lo Valvo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM frame equalizer length tag
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 10:50:54 +0100

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately, what you say is what I did. I attach some screenshots.. I don't know the reason why in Pseudo-Random Generator block appears "frame len" without "_" and the strange thing is that Pseudo-Random Generator didn't have this problem with other block, such as  serializer_subcarriers. I'm trying to understand.

Thank you in advance,

Alice