Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What single-board computers (SBCs) work well with

From: Andrew Back
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What single-board computers (SBCs) work well with GNURadio?
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 14:13:47 +0000

I can't comment on using an SBC with a B200, but I was quite pleased
with the results when using an UDOO x86 Advanced Plus with a LimeSDR
Mini and  gr-fosphor. Nice thing about these little boards being that,
in addition to having a quad-core Intel processor, they have a GPU with
OpenCL SDK support. They also have an integrated Arduino, which could
come in handy if you ever needed some GPIO. Plus they have an M.2 card
option which gives you an additional 2x GigE ports.

Cheers,

Andrew