Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio transmitting question

From: Jimmy Chau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio transmitting question
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 16:46:30 -0500

Hi Timur,

I’m not sure if this is your main problem, but we generally don’t recommend using a Throttle block with hardware sources or sinks.  Instead, the hardware alone should control the sample rate.  It is plausible that your Throttle block is preventing the "osmocom Sink" from getting samples quickly enough.

-Jimmy