[Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone have any success getting Pluto to work with WB

From: Ed Troy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone have any success getting Pluto to work with WBFM?
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 19:12:17 -0500

Hi,

I have been trying to get my Pluto to work with WBFM, but I am not having any luck. I am attaching a grc file that I am pretty sure should work, but it does not. It just generates sporadic noise. I did the changes recommended to get the Pluto to work over a wider frequency range, and the results indicated that the changes worked. And, I have tried using the Pluto at higher frequencies to detect a WBFM signal, and it still does not work properly. So, I know it has to be something with my grc file.

What am I doing wrong?

Ed