[Discuss-gnuradio] wxgui and gnuradio-companion not making wxgui blocks.

From: Sims, William Herb (MSFC-ES63)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxgui and gnuradio-companion not making wxgui blocks.....
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 19:07:39 +0000

Guys and Gals,

I have been beating my head against a wall for about a week now.  I know the wxgui set is going away in the next gnuradio version (I have loaded both gnuradio and gnuradio-devel) and I cannot for the life of me get the wxgui blocks to install.

Since there are a lot of gnuradio config files (osmocom-fft for example) it calls the wxgui displays and of course, since they are not installed the program fails to run.

How in the world can I get the wxgui blocks to install?

Thanks,

Herb

Dr. Herb Sims

EV41

Bldg. 4600 / Room 4113

Control Systems Design & Analysis Branch

MSFC, AL 35812

256-961-3214

I want to tell the whole world that I love my wife and kids - what better way than one email at a time

Ich will der ganzen Welt sagen, dass ich meine Frau und Kinder liebe – wie ist das besser zu machen als Mail für Mail, eine nach der anderen.