Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] E312 GNU Radio Error

From: Nate Temple
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] E312 GNU Radio Error
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 11:38:39 -0800

Hi Isai,

This error is due to generating the Python file with a different version of GNU Radio than what is running on the E3xx.

To resolve the error, you need to modify the generated Python file.

Edit the line 46 to remove the last parameter "-1" from the zeromq.psuh_sink() call:

self.zeromq_push_sink_0_0_0 = zeromq.push_sink(gr.sizeof_gr_complex, 1, "tcp://*:9999, 100, False, -1)

to be:

self.zeromq_push_sink_0_0_0 = zeromq.push_sink(gr.sizeof_gr_complex, 1, "tcp://*:9999, 100, False)

There is two ZMQ Sinks/lines of code that will need this change.

Another work around is to generate the Python file with the "grcc" utility on the E3xx.

Regards,
Nate Temple