Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Filter output float to complex

From: Sakthivel Velumani
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Filter output float to complex
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 14:33:37 +0100

Hi,

Please find the code here https://github.com/saki92/oqpsk-sync-block . I am trying to build a clock sync block for oqpsk with pfb_clock_sync as reference.
It does not show any error message from Python or C++. The flowgraph runs for less than a second and stops. Some times I get a return code -11.

Best regards,
Sakthivel

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 2:20 PM, Müller, Marcus (CEL) <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Sakthivel,

this will be impossible to answer without you sharing your code,
instead of just this pseudocode, alongside with the actual meaning of
"it crashes". Does it segfault without a message? does it give a python
error? A C++ exception?

Best regards,
Marcus