Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LoRa implementation (resuming an old topic)

From: mail
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LoRa implementation (resuming an old topic)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 20:52:32 +0100

Hi Alberto,

On 2018-01-31 20:00, Alberto Trentadue wrote:
Back in October 2015 I dropped a question to the list, asking if
anybody had attempted implementing LoRa
modulation using GNURadio. At that time Marcus Muller kindly replied,
suggesting me to take such endeavour.
Unfortunately, such project did not get enough attention and I had to
drop it.

Did anyone else try such thing - just to avoid to reinvent the wheel?

there is a module called `gr-lora` you can find here [0].
There is also at least one presentation about it at GRCon16. You can find GRCon videos at the YouTube channel of GNU Radio [1].

Cheers,
Andrej

[0] https://github.com/BastilleResearch/gr-lora
[1] https://www.youtube.com/c/GNURadioProject