Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Triggering between two transmitters

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Triggering between two transmitters
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 10:28:17 -0800

This should work:

- Provide a common clock and time reference to the B210s (e.g., using an
Octoclock, but any other reference might work through a 2-way splitter).
- Set your devices to the same time as part of your app initialization.
You will need to write custom code for this, basically, you need
reimplement this algorithm across two USRPs:
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhddev/blob/a2b3955e99df426826b922f3bfab41b18324aad0/host/lib/usrp/multi_usrp.cpp#L548-L581

- Now you can use timed samples on both transmitters.

-- M