Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Introduction for GSoC participation

From: swapnil negi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Introduction for GSoC participation
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 00:06:29 +0530

Hello everyone!
Happy holi! (holi is an Indian festival of colors)
I am done with the tutorial on out of tree modules. I experimented with the same and am amazed with the beauty of gr-modtool.
But while running make test, I found out that 'make test' gave two different results on the same test files and C++ files, i.e. I ran the same command twice and got two different outputs. And sir if you can please guide me with what to do next, I will be highly thankful.

PS: Thanks for such informative responses. They were highly beneficial.