Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2018 - DTV User Front-End

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2018 - DTV User Front-End
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:26:56 +0000

Hi Valian,

easy answers first: I use Fedora, many others use Ubuntu, some use
Gentoo, I'm certain a couple people use Arch, too. That's not a problem
- Arch is nice in that it's always pretty recent and is very nice to
people doing source builds. So, if you feel comfortable building GNU
Radio from source on Arch, go for it!

Things to look into: Well, you'll need to know GNU Radio. So, if you
haven't, start with the "GNU Radio Guided Tutorials", build your first
GRC flow graph, then a python thing, then a C++ thing;
https://tutorials.gnuradio.org

Best Regards,
Marcus