Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wideband OFDM Reference Implementation

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wideband OFDM Reference Implementation
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 10:29:10 -0400

Hi Yaşar - To address your first paragraph / question: the GR OFDM has not been updated significantly since that post. It can still handle FFT length of 64: yes! It might be able to handle 128 or higher, or 32 or lower, out of the box. The error you provide shows that it is not able to handle the larger incoming PDUs for length 128. An option you have is to set (e.g., in GRC) the "Min Output Buffer" to a larger value, say 100000 (bytes), for the GR OFDM hierarchal blocks. This value will be propagated through to the (actual) blocks that make it up and, with a high enough value, should fix the immediate issue. Hope this is useful. - MLD