Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with dvbt 8k 64QAM

From: Juan Antonio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with dvbt 8k 64QAM
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 13:46:59 +0100

Hi  Ron

The signal I am using has been measured with an electromagnetic field meter. Power, BER, MER and impulse response have values well above the average

I have been analyzing the files with baudline and there is a curious thing in the  bitmaps

While adv16.cfile and adv64.cfile have the format:

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

My files have the format:

0000 xxxx 0000 xxxx 0000 xxxx 0000 xxxx

The x, of course, is a hexadecimal value

Maybe that's the problem, I've been looking for information about cfile files but I have not found almost anything. If you want I can send you some file recorded by me with gqrx or with osmosdr and filesink

Best regards