[Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2018: Compas Widget

From: Valian Masdani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2018: Compas Widget
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 09:35:42 +0700

Greetings,

I've read the ideas list for GSoC 2018 and I somehow managed to get the compass working in Qt using the QPainter coordinate system, and I think this can be appliable in the Qt Widgets Improvement idea. I've attached the screenshot of the widget in this mail. I haven't learned how to change the font size and such, though. I also read that you also need the MPEG decoder and Matrix display in the subtopic, not just the compass. Do you need all of them or just one of them?

Best regards,
Valian Masdani