Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issues using gr-inspector after install

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issues using gr-inspector after install
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 17:28:02 +0000

Hm, it's surprising it works for Sebastian but not for you, but:

This might be a bug we've introduced in 3.7.12.0. I have a commit on
GNU Radio maint-3.7 (and I think master) that's supposed to fix that.

If someone could try whether the issue is fixed at the current head of
maint-3.7, I'd be very thankful – because if it is, I can release
3.7.12.1, with that fix included.

A bit of pointless maintainer lamentation: I was the one who let that
bug creep into a release. But I really couldn't get any code review for
that pull request. So, if someone adds a PR, or feels like he wants to
contribute to the project, but doesn't know how, please watch out for
the PR queue on github [1]: Every bit of code that anyone reviews does
help. Be critical; most people enjoy getting constructive feedback on
the code they're writing.

Best regards,
Marcus

[1]https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/pulls