Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT Modules: PDU Utilities and Timing Utilities

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT Modules: PDU Utilities and Timing Utilities
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 17:35:18 +0000

Hi Jacob,

sorry, I wasn't around to react to this:
Wow! Thank you for sharing this.

Would this be functionality that you'd like to see upstreamed into
mainline GNU Radio? That might ease future usage for you, as then "GNU
Radio" as a whole project would notice if something we do breaks the
unit tests, and fix that.

Best regards,
Marcus