[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-uaslink deframer Bad prefix on rpi

From: ogün levent
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-uaslink deframer Bad prefix on rpi
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 18:28:35 +0300

Hi,
I am trying to control uas by modified  uhd_psk_control_pc.grc flowgraph while  SITL working on rpi and getting bad prefix message. I changed uhd block to osmocom source. Control gui sends commands on zmq sub message source but I cant see any packets(difference) on the terminal and time sink at the TX side. Appreciate for any help.

Best.