Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RTP block / Opus vocoder

From: Albin Stigö
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RTP block / Opus vocoder
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 12:30:01 +0200

RTP is encapsulated in UDP. If you send an RTP stream to the GNU Radio UDP block, you will get an RTP stream.

Exactly. But do you know if there already is a project to handle RTP bookkeeping..? Otherwise I will start one. RTP is very application specific but I'm looking to implement raw audio and opus. I'll try to make it modular so that others can be built on top.

--Albin