Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tx Burst for Chirp signals

From: Yeo Jin Kuang Alvin (IA)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tx Burst for Chirp signals
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 09:20:10 +0000

Hi,

Thanks Marcus! Corrected it and thanks for the info!

1)      I would like to transmit burst signals of the chirp generated  from the
flowgraph attached. I tried using the “stream to Tagged stream” way, but when I
ran the GNU Radio Companion, it’s being  transmitted continuously. Nothing
seems to be happening. Am I doing  something wrong and is there a better way
for burst transmission?

Does anyone know this?

Thanks in advanced!