Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP DDC and GNURadio Bandwidth Problem

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP DDC and GNURadio Bandwidth Problem
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 07:54:46 +0000

Hi Ali,

just like the console will tell you, 25 kS/s is simply impossible with
an X310; instead, the minimum possible rate was used.

You should probably just configure your X310 to get you e.g. 500 kS/s,
and then resample in digital domain. If you're hesitant to design your
own decimating filter, use the "rational resampler" block and configure
it to decimate by (500/25)=20.

Best regards,
Marcus