[Discuss-gnuradio] Next GNU Radio Project Call: Thursday, 17-May-2018

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Next GNU Radio Project Call: Thursday, 17-May-2018
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 18:59:06 -0700

Hi all,

this Thursday, we're doing our monthly project call. The call is an
update of current activities, and it's open to everyone.

You can either join us on Google Hangouts (go to the #gnuradio channel
in Slack or Freenode, where we'll be posting the link to join), or
simply watch the livestream on YouTube (which is also available after
the event as a recording). We're currently collecting agenda items, and
will put them here: https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Call20180517

The call is at 10 AM Pacific, 19:00 CEST.

Cheers,
Martin