Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TX time control

From: Yeo Jin Kuang Alvin (IA)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TX time control
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 06:58:22 +0000

Hi everyone,

Somehow, I managed to transmit by sending few pulse length and waiting for few
pulse length using "Signal Generator Sync Pulse" and I have attached the .grc .
If I am not wrong 1 pulse width of the signal source (sawtooth) is
samp_rate/Freq = 6000, so in this example I am sending 1ms (6000 pulse length)
and wait for 2ms (12000 pulse length).

The problem I faced now is the starting waveform that is sending is not fixed,
it starts anywhere in the waveform. If I am making a chirp signal out, I want
it to send at the start and stop 1ms later. How am I gonna solve this problem?
Is it by inserting delays or is there a better solution to this?

Thank you in advanced!