[Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph

From: Dewan Arif
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 01:17:07 -0400

I hope you are doing great. I need your help for one of my project. I want to transmit data in wireless communication using gnuradio and usrp 2901. After that I want to calculate BER and plot BER vs SNR.

First, you have to give me the Gnuradio Flowgraph. I want to transmit

a. Text
b. Picture
c. Audio
d. Video.

and you have to save at .txt ; .png ; .wav and .avi format in the receiver end.

you have to give two flow graph one for simulation and other for real-time transmission (each data type text, picture, audio, and video)

you have to use two scheme one is DPSK and other is WIFI.

The second part is you have to calculate the BER and plot the BER vs SNR curve in Matlab  for each transmission (text, picture, audio, and video)

It should not take much time if you are an expert.  I have attached the picture as an example.

List What I Want :

1) TransceiverFlowgraph.grc in Gnuradio ( data type: text, audio, video, picture) DPSK and WiFi Simulation

2) Transceiver Flowgraph.grc in Gnuradio ( data type: text, audio, video, picture) DPSK and WIFI Real-time transmission

3) Matlab code BER Calculation, plot BER vs SNR curve for simulation

4) Matlab code BER Calculation, plot BER vs SNR curve for real-time transmission.

Please help me out