Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Connecting two USRPs in one laptop in gnuradio co

From: Neel Pandeya
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Connecting two USRPs in one laptop in gnuradio companion
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 06:30:43 -0700

If you're concerned about frequency stability, then you might want to consider using a GPSDO with your B210.

--​Neel Pandeya

On 21 May 2018 at 04:24, Inkyu Bang <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Neel Pandeya

I have test in the following setup

Center frequency: 5.89GHz (I am using the antenna supporting this center frequency)
Sampling rate: 5MHz
Frequency of sine wave: 1kHz

From others’ comments, I realized that cancellation will not be successful if I do not calibrate LO offsets, which will result in frequency/phase offsets.

Thank you.

- Inkyu

2018. 5. 21. 오전 9:47, Neel Pandeya <address@hidden> 작성:

Hello Inkyu Bang:

Just repeating what Marcus asked. What sample rate are you using? Is this USB 2.0 or 3.0? Could you post your flowgraph?

--​Neel Pandeya