Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Underflow and Overflow

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Underflow and Overflow
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 14:18:32 +0000

Hi Alvin,

you've already gotten plenty of info on this list from where over- and
underflows come.
We've really addressed all this before[1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,etc],
and you've gotten sufficient recommendations. Please do avoid to spam
the mailing list with redundant questions.
Let me quickly give you a bit of perspective on this: If we consider
just the time spent to read your emails and write a quick answer, if
GNU Radio's community was a company, you will have amassed some work
cost of upwards of 1000 $. I'm very happy to say we're not a company,
but a community project, so that we can freely choose how to use our
time, help each other, and work on software. You are, however, becoming
a bit of a drain of time, so please consider condensing your questions
a bit more, making sure that everything you've been told has already
been taken into consideration, so that we can focus on giving good
answers – that, in the end, is in your own best interest, because you
risk getting ignored if you keep this up.

Best regards,
Marcus

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2018-05/msg0022
5.html