Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Resampling rate method assistance

From: Carlo Manfredini
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Resampling rate method assistance
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 08:25:19 +1000

Hi Marcus,
I see. I thought you were referring to the "Polyphase Arbitrary Resampler"  block for a polyphase implementation.

Having that optimisation in the "Rational Resampler" is excellent, and thank you for the detailed explanation. Very helpful.

I'll look further into why I was getting underflow issues as resampling between 100kSps and 48kSps using 12/25 ratios should be no problem for my i7 based PC.
( I assume that what I was getting: aUaUaU...being printed onscreen in GRC..and some breaks in the continuous signal)

Regards.