Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A small embedded python block which does frequenc

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A small embedded python block which does frequency peak detect
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 18:28:21 +0000

Hello Ji-yeon,

I think the best way to help you forward here is point out that the
description of the block is very close to actually being an
algorithmical description of what you need to do!
So, maybe you're just missing the tools to build your own blocks and
use the existing blocks; in that case, the GNU Radio guided tutorials
help you very far, as they introduce you to writing Python blocks,
adding tags and using existing blocks.

https://tutorials.gnuradio.org

It's recommendable to read these tutorials in the right order.

Best regards,
Marcus