Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] install issue with c++11

From: Jose Ruvalcaba
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] install issue with c++11
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 16:44:47 -0700

I encountered this issue but seemed to fix it by updating my gcc compiler from 5.4.0 to 6.4. However, after I did this I encountered another problem with the uhd drivers which I opened on a separate thread :( . I got the instructions on how to update the gcc compiler from the following youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVzshfYSgRk.
Hope this information is of any help.