[Discuss-gnuradio] Memory Blocks & Struct Variable

From: shachar J. brown
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Memory Blocks & Struct Variable
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 08:45:52 +0300

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure someone has encountered one of the following questions. Please help me figure this out:
  1. At certain points in my flow graph I have different scenarios, each demanding a set of different parameters. I now ended up having large tables (1-2 K) of possible variable I would like to insert into the grc. Inserting such a huge table as a 2D array into a variable sounds like a pain in the neck. any more useful ways to store memory in the grc?
  2. As a result of the above, I tried playing a bit with the "Struct Variable". sadly, I couldn't figure out how to use the "set_variable()" method correctly. say it's name is mag, and it has two fields: a,b. I tried set_mag(1,2), or set_mag.a(1), or set_mag(struct({'a': 1, 'b': 2})). None worked...
Thanks a lot!
Steve