Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Constellations, EVM and SNR Questions

From: Luis Felipe Albarracin Sanchez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Constellations, EVM and SNR Questions
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 15:11:54 +0200

Hello all,

Thanks for all the responses,

I will try the measurements you just told me Federico, and i will let you know. And yes  Ron  i used a  DPSK Modulator, now i know that it has a root raised cosine filter, and i will try those other blocks you told me.

Still, do you have any idea of how i can  export data file form GNURadio (the output  of a modulator block) and plot the costellation in matlab properly? and also repositories for SNR for different modulations?

Thanks again.