Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR-UHD Compatibility Issue

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR-UHD Compatibility Issue
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 22:01:09 +0100

Hello Luis,

Mixing installing GNU Radio and UHD from source and a repository rarely works without special care. I recommend uninstalling all your source installations and only using the Ubuntu packages unless you have a reason to use more recent versions.

You installed UHD from source, if you do want to use the newer versions then here is a link to instructions on installing UHD and GNU Radio from source on Ubuntu.
https://kb.ettus.com/Building_and_Installing_the_USRP_Open-Source_Toolchain_(UHD_and_GNU_Radio)_on_Linux

You mention a ./configure step, that is not part of the regular build process for GNU Radio, what instructions were you following?

Regards,
Derek