[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD_Source.USRP N310

From: Ivan Zahartchuk
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD_Source.USRP N310
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 17:41:21 +0300

Hello. I'm interested in the principle of UHD_Source.
"Start continuous" tells the device to make the streams of samples infinite.
"Continuous stop" tells the device to stop the continuous transmission.
"Num sams and done" reports that it is working, and does not expect a future thread command for contiguous samples.
"Num samps and more" reports the following:
And is it possible to switch between the modes in the UHD_Source and RFNoc_radio ??
In the pure uhd code I used Num sams and done but now I want to try using FPGA for FFT processing and so I use GNURadio.
Thanks for the help