Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for Help: next branch

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for Help: next branch
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:38:10 -0700

On 06/29/2018 09:46 AM, Martin Braun wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> you all saw Marcus' announcement on the state of 'next' branch (if you
> haven't, go take a look at his email with the subject ("`next` branch:
> Now incorporating Python3").

Not sure if this is a developer only message, but if it isn't would
someone post the git command to clone the 'next' branch? I only know a
couple of git commands - 'git clone -g' didn't help me.

And I'm not sure I can help other then testing the build - I've never
used Python 3 but I'm willing to learn.

-- Cinaed