[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with tutorial

From: Sims, William Herb (MSFC-EV41)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with tutorial
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 14:14:48 +0000

I am trying to come up to speed on running gnu-radio python scripts outside of GRC and have run into a problem.

From https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Guided_Tutorial_GNU_Radio_in_Python#3.1.1._GRC_Generated_Python_Files (specifically 3.1 Intro to Using GNU Radio with Python) where I copied and pasted the source code into the if_else_mod.py file and the ran python if_else_mod.py

I had to make a modification to the source code by changing the PyQt4 to PyQt5 (I don’t have 4 installed and is not supported anymore) and I keep getting a segmentation fault 11 on my Mac Laptop. I’ve included the python file as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Herb

Dr. Herb Sims

EV41

Bldg. 4600 / Room 4113

Control Systems Design & Analysis Branch

MSFC, AL 35812

256-961-3214

I want to tell the whole world that I love my wife and kids - what better way than one email at a time

Ich will der ganzen Welt sagen, dass ich meine Frau und Kinder liebe – wie ist das besser zu machen als Mail für Mail,

eine nach der anderen.