Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Calling public C++ function in OOT module using P

From: Edwin Li
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Calling public C++ function in OOT module using Python --GRC testcase created
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 13:40:33 -0600

Hi Michael,

Wow! Thanks for pointing out the compatibility issue in my DCSK block. I will modify that according to your suggestion.
I added  chaotic_prefix_generator_template.grc to my repository. I use it to test.
Inside there is a vector source. I tried to set the data as the output of Logistic_map(). You will see an error: 'chaotic_prefix_bc_sptr' object has no attribute 'Logistic_Map'

Regards,
Edwin

On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 at 12:59 Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Edwin - Is there a test or example in your repo that's failing? I have built it successfully; "make test" fails for a couple reasons but not for the specific issue you're having. I don't see any specific use of the method you're having issues with; hence my query. - MLD