[Discuss-gnuradio] "Give me a ping, Vasili. One ping only, please."

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] "Give me a ping, Vasili. One ping only, please."
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 14:57:34 +0200

Dear list,

I wonder how I could generate one single shortest possible pulse on my
USRP2 with GNURadio.

Normally all the blocks would always generate an entire sequence, a
continuous signal.

I want to generate (and analyze) the shortest possible signal.

Any ideas?

The background: I want to generate a specific signal and record it's
reflections. Some very basic radar experiments.

Thanks!

BR / vy73
Markus
dl8rds