[Discuss-gnuradio] Correct GRC version for UHD 3.13.0.1

From: John_w_g
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correct GRC version for UHD 3.13.0.1
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 21:34:36 +0000

I am using Ubuntu 18.04 and the only listed GRC version in the ppa is version 3.13.0.1

I have an Ettus x310 and have downloaded the correct FPGA image and verified correct operation with uhd_usrp_probe.

I have GRC 3.7.11 installed and when I attempt to access the x310, I get an incompatible FPGA version.

First question is what is the correct GRC version to work with this UHD version?

Second question as a relatively new Linux user, I really don't want to compile source code. If that is necessary, where should I look for a detailed description of the correct process.

John G

Sent from ProtonMail mobile