Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dependency Boost_FOUND = 0

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dependency Boost_FOUND = 0
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 15:08:32 +0000

Hi Tony,

that compile error pinpoints that you've got multiple version of UHD
installed. Now, if you can live with the UHD that debian ships, I'd
just erase your Pybombs prefix and start over; this time, pybombs
shouldn't try to install a UHD into the prefix, as UHD is one of the
build-deps of GNU Radio.

Best regards,
Marcus