[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD update finds mismatch on limited memory devices

From: lorenzo bertizzolo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD update finds mismatch on limited memory devices
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 12:29:16 -0400

Hi all,

I removed my past UHD version (003.009.002-0) and installed my new UHD (v3.13.0.2), with python API enabled on Ubuntu 16.04 following:
http://installion.co.uk/ubuntu/yakkety/universe/u/uhd-host/uninstall/index.html
https://kb.ettus.com/Building_and_Installing_the_USRP_Open-Source_Toolchain_(UHD_and_GNU_Radio)_on_Linux

UHD executions such as uhd_usrp_probe are now using version v3.13.0.2 ,while GNURadio executions still call UHD 003.009.002-0 version.

I am working on limited disk capacity machines that do not support from source isntallation of GNURadio, therefore they use the pre-compiled version from apt.

How can I solve this issue, without recompiling GNURadio?

Thanks,
Lorenzo