[Discuss-gnuradio] Will gnu radio embedded run on a zynq (pynq) developm

From: Tom Cipollone
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Will gnu radio embedded run on a zynq (pynq) development board?
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 21:03:19 -0700

Hi, my first foray into gnu radio. I am interested in the embedded form of gnu radio. I have been doing extensive reading in the documentation and found that WRT xilinx zynq development boards there is a guide https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Zynq but there are warnings about the instructions being OBSOLETE.

The warning says "Development moves rapidly in Open Embedded and GNU Radio which unfortunately means this guide has become out of date and the instructions will likely fail. For now, please refer to our Embedded and OpenEmbedded pages for the latest GNU Radio on Zynq information".

I have gone to the OpenEmbedded pages but have found no further instructions as to how to port gnu radio to a zynq board.

Is anyone currently working with a zynq board and can they provide some direction?

Thank You
Tom